Overcursed Overcursed

Awesome pixel art style! The game play is smooth and genuinely creepy. The stranger things theme was a nice tough!

Unknown Unknown

Congratulations! This is one of the best games i've seen on Newgrounds in a long time. Love the art style.

GrimMutilator responds:

Wow, thank you, it really means a lot!

Madness Throne (Demo) Madness Throne (Demo)

Cool game, but I do have some criticism.

First, don't use "throne" in the title, it's OK to take inspiration from other games, but having part of the other game's title in yours looks awful.

Second, The level just keeps repeating itself after the first run. Now that may be a bug that jjust happened to me, but you should look into it.

Third (and last), don't use nuclear throne's aim sight (also known as cross hair). We all know where it's from. Make your own.

Other than that, the game has a couple of things going for it. The different height levels, the industrial style, the electronic music. Keep working on it :)

GuyUngerNL responds:

It's supposed to be an obvious Madness x Nuclear Throne mashup, not a rip-off, maybe we should make that more obvious some way.
The repeating levels is because it's just a demo, will have a lot more levels!
Thanks for the feedback :)

Dandy Cave Adventures Dandy Cave Adventures

Great game dude! Loved the graphics, music and easy to learn but hard to master gameplay.

This is a game you should port to mobile devices.

Primajin responds:

Thanks :) - I am considering working on an updated version specifically to bring it to the play store and app store, so it might get ported to mobile!