E3 FAILS E3 FAILS

Watching this just before E3 2017, still awesome as hell!

Overcursed Overcursed

Awesome pixel art style! The game play is smooth and genuinely creepy. The stranger things theme was a nice tough!

Unknown Unknown

Congratulations! This is one of the best games i've seen on Newgrounds in a long time. Love the art style.

GrimMutilator responds:

Wow, thank you, it really means a lot!

Madness Throne (Demo) Madness Throne (Demo)

Cool game, but I do have some criticism.

First, don't use "throne" in the title, it's OK to take inspiration from other games, but having part of the other game's title in yours looks awful.

Second, The level just keeps repeating itself after the first run. Now that may be a bug that jjust happened to me, but you should look into it.

Third (and last), don't use nuclear throne's aim sight (also known as cross hair). We all know where it's from. Make your own.

Other than that, the game has a couple of things going for it. The different height levels, the industrial style, the electronic music. Keep working on it :)

GuyUngerNL responds:

It's supposed to be an obvious Madness x Nuclear Throne mashup, not a rip-off, maybe we should make that more obvious some way.
The repeating levels is because it's just a demo, will have a lot more levels!
Thanks for the feedback :)

HollowKnight fanart HollowKnight fanart

This is so cute! It captures the game really well, but in your own style :D

Crounchann responds:

Thanks you! This game was my latest favorite... so beautiful

Downwell Final Boss Demake Downwell Final Boss Demake

Amazing art! I love downwell and this is fantastic.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. Downwell is a fantastic game and it's pixel art style and gameplay suffice it in a well executed way!